The RN4020-V/RM is a fully certified, Bluetooth Version 4.1 low energy module for designers who want to easily add low power wireless capability to their products. The small form factor, surface mount module has the complete Bluetooth stack onboard and is controlled via simple ASCII commands over the UART interface. The RN4020 also includes all Bluetooth SIG profiles, as well as MLDP (Microchip Low energy Data Profile) for custom data. Developers can utilize the scripting feature to enable standalone operation without a host MCU or processor. The RN4020 can be remote controlled by another module over a secure connection and can be updated via the UART interface or over the air. The RN4020 has a built in high performance PCB antenna optimally tuned for long range, typically over 100meters. The compact size, 11.5mm x 19.5mm x 2.5mm, enables ease of integration in size constrained applications. The RN4020 can be used with any low cost microcontroller for intelligent BLE applications.
- Onboard embedded Bluetooth low energy4.1 stack
- ASCII command interface API over UART
- Multiple I/O pins for control and status
- Secure AES128 encryption
- GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP and integrated public profiles
- Creates custom services using command API
- Low power modes
- UART interface, GPIO and ADC
- 64KB internal serial flash
- Castellated SMT pads for easy and reliable PCB mounting
Delivery is approximately 15-20 days from order date. To know more click here.