STM32L152C-DISCO kit help user to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share user applications. They are based on an STM32L152RCT6 which incorporates the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 32bit RISC core operating at a 32MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256Kbytes and RAM up to 32Kbytes) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. And includes an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touch keys.
- STM32L152RCT6 microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On board ST-Link/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-Link/V2
- Board power supply through USB bus or from an external 3.3V or 5V supply voltage
- LCD with 24 segments, 4 commons
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- External application power supply 3V and 5V
- IDD current measurement
- Four LEDs
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
Delivery is approximately 15-20 days from order date. To know more click here.