The MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad development kit is an easy to use evaluation kit for MSP430FR5969 microcontroller. The MSP430FR5969 is a 16bit microcontroller with 64KB FRAM/2KB SRAM, 16bit RISC architecture, 8MHz FRAM access and 16MHz system clock speed. The kit contains everything needed to start developing on MSP430's ULP FRAM platform, including onboard emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurements. The board features onboard buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface as well as a SuperCap allowing standalone applications without external power supply. Free software development tools are also available, such as TI's Eclipse based Code Composer Studio (CCS), IAR Embedded Workbench (IAR) and the community driven Energia open source code editor.
- EnergyTrace++ technology available for ultra low power debugging
- 20 pin BoosterPack plug-in module headers
- 0.1F SuperCap for standalone power
- Onboard eZ-FET emulation with EnergyTrace++ technology
- Backchannel UART through USB to PC
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard
Delivery is approximately 15-20 days from order date. To know more click here.