The NUCLEO-F411RE is a STM32 Nucleo development board with STM32F411RET6 MCU allows user to build their own prototypes for embedded applications. The Arduino connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board series are based on ARM Cortex-M 32-bit RISC cores optimised for high performance and energy efficiency. ARM Cortex-M features a high density instruction set and a Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC) providing excellent interrupt handling abilities.
- Onboard STM32F411RET6 microcontroller
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity and STMicroelectronics Morpho extension resources supported
- Onboard ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- USB VBUS or external source power supplies (3.3V, 5V, 7-12V), Power management access point
- Three LED indications for USB communication, user LED, power LED
- Two push buttons for user and reset
- Three interfaces supported on USB. Virtual Com port, Mass storage and Debug port
- STM32 comprehensive software HAL library
- Supported by Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC based IDEs
Delivery is approximately 15-20 days from order date. To know more click here.